Pre & Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training
New mamas and expectants mamas are modern day warriors. This Pre & Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training harnesses that belief and will provide you with all the tools you need to guide your own practice, or that of your students to through pregnancy, birth and beyond.
Gain a deep understanding of:
- Anatomy and physiology from a yoga perspective, at every stage of pregnancy and beyond.
- How to create intelligent sequences that are safe for different trimesters.
- Relaxation, stress management and breathing techniques for pre and post pregnancy.
- How to modify key asana poses.
- Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic perspectives.
Dates & Timings
Dates are to be confirmed. This course will be held over 8 weeks online via Live Zoom from 5:00pm - 9:00pm AEDT (Monday 6:00am to 10:00am UK Time). If you are unable to attend the live sessions each recording will be made available for 7 days after each session.
Available to qualified yoga teachers.
Available for mamas-to-be or new mamas.
Recognised by Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia as a 50 hour accreditation if an already certified yoga teacher.
50% at time of purchase with the remaining amount to be paid by the 1st of May 2022.