I’ve always seen the corporate and the creative as supporting one another. My experience in facilitating and holding space for large groups of people is diverse. Whether being a Keynote Speaker, MC’ing, hosting an event, facilitating a group, guiding hundreds of yogis through sun salutations, or delivering a talk – I love to entertain, educate and inspire.
The feeling of connection, bringing people together – guests with their hosts or sponsors, leaders and teams, and building strong tribes lights me up and brings great joy.
Some of my favourites?
- Currently ambassador and MC for Variety Australia the children's charity.
- Ambassador and MC for fundraising events for The House That Dan Built and Toy Choir- empowering young women to have a voice through art.
- Connecting with amazing sponsors in the parenting segment and showering new mamas with incredible prizes as host of the Babyology Baby Shower high tea events.
- Hosting the launch of Birde, the world’s first interactive multimedia player for early childhood with audiobooks, music and video for growing minds.
- Seeing the joy in kids' faces at ABC’s Play School Live Concerts, as we educate and inspire through creative play.
- Creating digital content for kids for world leader AccorHotels Group.
- Speaking on Kinderling Kids Radio about yoga and parenting.
- Delivering the Theo Barker Memorial Trust Annual Lecture – exploring how we can use history to inform fiction and modern storytelling.
- Keynote Speaker at the Australian Nanny Convention.